Hepcvel Hepatitis :
Hepcvel Medicine Hepatitis Tablet is a combination of two antiviral medicines. This prescription medicine is used in the treatment of chronic hepatitis C virus (HCV) infection. It fights against the viruses to resolve the infection.
It may be taken with or without food, but take it at the same time daily. Hepcvel Tablet is advised not to consume more than the recommended dose. It is important to inform your doctor if you have any health conditions such as liver or kidney disease.
The common side effects of this medicine are tiredness and headache. Before taking the medicine, inform your doctor if you are taking any other medicines or supplements.
USES OF HEPCVEL TABLET :
- Chronic hepatitis C virus (HCV) infection
SIDE EFFECTS OF HEPCVEL TABLET :
HOW TO USE HEPCVEL TABLET
Take this tablet in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush, or break it. Hepcvel Tablet can be taken with or without food, but it is better to take it at a fixed time.
Quick Tips :
- Take it with food, preferably at the same time every day.
- You will usually need to take this medicine every day for either 12 or 24 weeks.
- Skipping doses increases the risk of treatment failure. Make sure that you take all your doses at the correct time.
- It may cause fatigue, dizziness, and blurred vision. Don’t drive or do anything requiring concentration until you know how it affects you.
- Hepcvel Tablets may cause headaches. Drink plenty of water and take a suitable painkiller. Inform your doctor if it does not go away.
- Do not stop taking this medicine without your doctor’s advice.
Hepcvel Medicine Hepatitis
To Read More From Us = Click Here
To Visit Our Second Site = Click Here