Hepcvir 400mg :
Hepcvir Medicine Hepatitis Tablet is an antiviral medication. It is used along with other medications for the treatment of chronic hepatitis C virus (HCV) infection.
This Tablet should be taken in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Do not skip any doses and finish the full course of treatment even if you feel better. It should be taken with food, preferably at a fixed time. If you miss a dose, you may take it as soon as possible.
USES OF HEPCVIR TABLET :
- Chronic hepatitis C virus (HCV) infection
SIDE EFFECTS OF HEPCVIR TABLET :
Major & minor side effects are mentioned below:-
- Insomnia (difficulty in sleeping)
- Anemia (low number of red blood cells)
HOW TO USE HEPCVIR TABLET :
Take this tablet in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush, or break it.
WHAT IF YOU FORGET TO TAKE HEPCVIR TABLET?
If you miss a dose of Hepcvir 400mg Tablet, take it as soon as possible. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular schedule. Do not double the dose.
Quick Tips :
- Do not skip any doses and finish the full course of treatment even if you feel better.
- It has fewer side effects compared to other similar medications.
- Take it with food, preferably at the same time every day.
- You will usually need to take this medicine every day for either 12 or 24 weeks.
- It may cause fatigue, dizziness, and blurred vision. Don’t drive or do anything requiring concentration until you know how it affects you.
- Do not stop taking Hepcvir Hepatitis Tablet without your doctor’s advice.
Hepcvir Medicine Hepatitis
To Read More From Us = Click Here
To Visit Our Second Site = Click Here