Imatinib Tablets (Glivec)
Imatinib Tablets is used in the treatment of blood cancer and gastrointestinal stromal tumor.
It belongs to the class of medicines known as tyrosine kinase inhibitors. You should continue to take it as long as your doctor advises. The duration of treatment varies according to your needs and response to treatment. Your doctor may advise for regular monitoring of blood counts and liver function while you are taking this medicine. It is important to inform the doctor about all the medications you are taking, including over the counter medicines and dietary supplements.
It may also cause dizziness or blurring of vision, so do not drive or do anything requiring concentration. This medicine may make your skin more sensitive to the sun, so it is better to use sunscreen and protective clothing when outdoors.
USES OF GLIVEC TABLET :
- Blood cancer (Chronic myeloid leukemia)
- Blood cancer (Acute lymphocytic leukemia)
- Gastrointestinal stromal tumor
SIDE EFFECTS OF GLIVEC TABLET :
- Musculoskeletal (bone, muscle or joint) pain
- Edema (swelling)
- Abdominal pain
- Muscle cramp
HOW TO USE GLIVEC TABLET :
Take this tablet in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it.
HOW GLIVEC TABLET WORKS :
Glivec 400mg Tablet is an anti-cancer medication. A protein enzyme, tyrosine kinase, responsible for the growth of abnormal proliferation of cancer cells. This medicine inhibits proliferation and induces apoptosis (planned cell death) in positive cells (cancer cells). This is how it works to stop or slow the spread of cancer.
WHAT IF YOU FORGET TO TAKE GLIVEC TABLET?
If you miss a dose of Glivec 400mg Tablet, skip it and continue with your normal schedule. Do not double the dose.
Quick Tips :
- Always take it with food and a full glass of water to prevent nausea.
- It may cause dizziness or blurred vision. Do not drive or do anything requiring concentration until you know how it affects you.
- Water retention and swelling are very common side effects of Glivec 400mg Tablet. Notify your doctor if you have unexpected rapid weight gain.
- Do not change the dose or discontinue use without consulting your doctor.
- Notify your doctor about all the medications you are taking, including over the counter medicines and dietary supplements.
- Your doctor may get regular blood tests done to monitor your liver function and the number of blood cells in your blood.
Glivec Anti Cancer medicine
To Read More From Us: Click Here
Asmointernational is a solution to your anti-cancer medicines and drugs that are not readily available on the market. We provide door-to-door delivery, online help, and viable payment methods. As a leading supplier of a wide range of anticancer drugs, intensive care drugs, hepatitis drugs, kidney diseases, HIV, erectile dysfunction, arthritis, and other drugs.many more things.
At Asmointernational we strive to serve our customers with the best product quality matched with the best service level giving them a high level of satisfaction and purchasing experience. We will continue to provide you better services and early delivery of medicines.
Do you need anticancer drugs, intensive care drugs, hepatitis drugs, kidney diseases, HIV, erectile dysfunction, arthritis, and other drugs?
Call us: +91 7011394182