Ledifos Tablets :
Ledifos Tablets Medicine Hepatitis is used in the treatment of chronic hepatitis C virus (HCV) infection. It fights against the viruses to resolve the infection.
Ledifos Tablets may be taken with or without food, but take it at the same time daily. It is advised not to consume more than the recommended dose. This tablet is harmful to consume alcohol along with this medicine, so it advisable to limit or avoid alcohol.
The common side effects of this medicine are tiredness and headache. You should drink plenty of fluid or eat a healthy diet to prevent or overcome the side effects. Before taking the medicine, inform your doctor if you are taking any other medicines or supplements.
USES OF LEDIFOS TABLET :
Chronic hepatitis C virus (HCV) infection
SIDE EFFECTS OF LEDIFOS TABLET :
HOW TO USE LEDIFOS TABLET :
Take this tablet in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush, or break it. Ledifos Tablet may be taken with or without food, but it is better to take it at a fixed time.
HOW LEDIFOS TABLET WORKS :
It is a combination of two antiviral medicines: Ledipasvir and Sofosbuvir. They work by lowering the amount of hepatitis C virus in the body or removing the virus from the blood over a period of time.
Quick Tips :
- Take it with food, preferably at the same time every day.
- You shall usually need to take this medicine every day for either 12 or 24 weeks.
- Skipping doses increases the risk of treatment failure. Make sure that you take all your doses at the correct time.
- It may cause fatigue, dizziness, and blurred vision. Don’t drive and do anything requiring concentration until you know how it affects you.
- Ledifos Tablet may cause headaches. Drink plenty of water and take a suitable painkiller.
Ledifos Tablets Medicine Hepatitis
To Read More From Us = Click Here
To Visit Our Second Site = Click Here