Ledipasvir 90mg Tablet (Ledihep) :
Ledihep It is used in the treatment of chronic hepatitis C virus (HCV) infection. It fights against the viruses to resolve the infection. Ledihep Medicine Hepatitis may be taken with or without food, but take it at the same time daily. It is important to inform your doctor if you have any health conditions such as liver or kidney disease. This Tablet is harmful to consume alcohol along with this medicine, so it is advised to limit or avoid alcohol.
The common side effects of this medicine are tiredness and headache. You should drink plenty of fluid or eat a healthy diet to prevent or overcome the side effects. Before taking the medicine, inform your doctor if you are taking any other medicines or supplements.
USES OF LEDIHEP TABLET :
- Chronic hepatitis C virus (HCV) infection
SIDE EFFECTS OF LEDIHEP TABLET :
HOW TO USE LEDIHEP TABLET
Take this tablet in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it. Ledihep Tablet can be taken with or without food, but it is better to take it at a fixed time.
Quick Tips :
- Take it with food, preferably at the same time every day.
- You will usually need to take this medicine every day for either 12 or 24 weeks.
- Skipping doses increases the risk of treatment failure. Make sure that you take all your doses at the correct time.
- It may cause fatigue, dizziness, and blurred vision. Don’t drive or do anything requiring concentration until you know how it affects you.
- Ledihep Tablet may cause headaches. Drink plenty of water and take a suitable painkiller. Inform your doctor if it does not go away.
- Do not stop taking this medicine without your doctor’s advice.
Ledipasvir 90 mg tablet Hepatitis
To Read More From Us = Click Here
To Visit Our Second Site = Click Here