Lenvatinib 10mg tablet (Lenvanix) :
Lenvatinib 10mg tablet is a prescription medicine that is used to treat certain kinds of cancer.
Thyroid cancer :
Lenvanix 10mg is used by itself to treat differentiated thyroid cancer, a type of thyroid cancer that can no longer be treated with radioactive iodine and is progressing.
Kidney cancer :
Lenvanix 10mg is used along with another medicine called everolimus to treat advanced renal cell carcinoma, a type of kidney cancer, after one course of treatment with another anti-cancer medicine.
side effects :
All drugs may cause side effects. However, many people have no side effects or only have minor side effects. Call your doctor or get medical help if any of these side effects or any other side effects bother you after taking the medicine:
- Change in taste.
- Not hungry.
- Dry mouth.
- Hair loss.
- Belly pain or heartburn.
- Mouth pain.
- Mouth irritation or mouth sores.
- Muscle or joint pain.
- Upset stomach or throwing up.
- Feeling tired or weak.
- Not able to sleep.
- Change in voice.
- Weight loss.
These are not all of the side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, call your doctor. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects.
How should Lenvanix 10mg be used?
It is taken once daily at about the same time, with or without food. It should be swallowed whole with water. If you have difficulty swallowing the capsules, inform your doctor or pharmacist.
What happens if I miss a dose?
Use it as soon as you can, but skip the missed dose if you are more than 12 hours late for the dose. Do not use two doses at one time.
Self-Care Tips :
- High blood pressure may be a side effect of Lenvanix. Your healthcare provider shall check your blood pressure regularly during treatment.
- If you should experience nausea, take anti-nausea medications as prescribed by your doctor, and eat small frequent meals. Sucking on lozenges and chewing gum may also help.
- Get plenty of rest.
- Maintain good nutrition.
- Lenvatinib can cause tiredness, weakness, or blurred vision. If you have any of these symptoms, use caution when driving a car, using machinery, or anything that requires you to be alert.
- Skin changes (rash, acne, itching, blisters, peeling, redness, or swelling).
- Pain on the right side of your stomach
Lenvatinib 10 mg tablet
To Read More From Us = Click Here
To Visit Our Second Site = Click Here