Sofosbuvir and Daclatasvir tablet (Myhep Mydekla Combo) :
Sofosbuvir and Daclatasvir tablet Hepatitis Tablet is an antiviral medication. It is used along with other medications for the treatment of chronic hepatitis C virus (HCV) infection. It should be taken in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor.
Do not skip any doses and finish the full course of treatment even if you feel better. It should be taken with food, preferably at a fixed time. If you miss a dose, you can take it as soon as possible. It has fewer side effects as compared to other similar medicines, like headaches, nausea, and fatigue.
USES OF MYDEKLA TABLET :
- Chronic hepatitis C virus (HCV) infection
SIDE EFFECTS OF MYDEKLA TABLET :
- Insomnia (difficulty in sleeping)
- Anemia (low number of red blood cells)
HOW TO USE MYDEKLA TABLET :
Take this medicine in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush, or break it. Myhep Mydekla Combo may be taken with or without food, but it is better to take it at a fixed time.
HOW MY HEP TABLET WORKS :
It is an antiviral medication. It works by lowering the load of the hepatitis C virus in the body and removing the virus from the blood over a period of time.
Quick Tips :
- Do not skip any doses and finish the full course of treatment even if you feel better.
- It has fewer side effects compared to other similar medications.
- Take it with food, preferably at the same time every day.
- You will usually need to take this medicine every day for either 12 or 24 weeks.
- It may cause fatigue, dizziness, and blurred vision. Don’t drive or do anything requiring concentration until you know how it affects you.
- Do not stop taking Myhep Mydekla Combo Tablet without your doctor’s advice.
Sofosbuvir and Daclatasvir tablet Hepatitis
To Read More From Us = Click Here
To Visit Our Second Site = Click Here