Regoferinib Anti Cancer Medicine is a cancer medicine that interferes with the growth and spread of cancer cells in the body. It is used to treat colorectal cancer and liver cancer. It is also used to treat a rare type of tumor that can affect the esophagus, stomach, or intestines. Stivarga Medicine is usually given after other cancer medications have been tried without success.
Before taking this medicine :
You should not use Stivarga Medicine if past use has caused severe bleeding and severe liver problems. To make sure Stivarga is safe for you, tell your doctor if you have ever had:
- liver disease;
- high blood pressure;
- a bleeding or blood clotting disorder;
- heart disease, chest pain; or
- if you recently had surgery and plan to have surgery.
Do not use Stivarga if you are pregnant. It could harm the unborn baby.
What happens if I miss a dose?
Take the missed dose as soon as you remember. Skip the missed dose if it is almost time for your next scheduled dose. Don’t take extra medicine to make up the missed dose.
What should I avoid while taking Stivarga?
Grapefruit and grapefruit juice can interact with regorafenib and lead to potentially dangerous effects. Avoid the use of grapefruit products while taking Stivarga Tablet.
This medicine can pass into body fluids. Caregivers should wear rubber gloves while cleaning up a patient’s body fluids, handling contaminated trash, laundry and changing diapers. Wash hands before and after removing gloves. Wash soiled clothing and linens separately from another laundry.
Stivarga side effects :
- severe headache, vision problems, confusion, thinking problems;
- a seizure;
- rash, blisters, or severe pain in the palms of your hands or the soles of your feet;
- heart problems – chest pain or severe dizziness, trouble breathing;
- increased blood pressure – severe headache, blurred vision, pounding in your neck and ears;
- liver problems – nausea, vomiting, sleep problems, dark urine, and jaundice;
- perforation in your stomach or intestines – fever with severe stomach pain, swelling, nausea, vomiting, increased thirst and decreased urination;
- severe bleeding – nosebleeds, heavy menstrual periods or abnormal vaginal bleeding, blood in your urine, bloody or tarry stools, coughing up blood, or any bleeding that will not stop;
Common Stivarga side effects may include:
- diarrhea, stomach pain, loss of appetite, weight loss;
- fever, infection;
- abnormal liver function tests;
- mouth or throat pain, hoarse voice; or
- feeling weak or tired.
Regoferinib Anti Cancer Medicine
To Read More From Us = Click Here
To Visit Our Second Site = Click Here