Sofosbuvir Tablets 400 mg (Sofovir) :
Sofosbuvir tablets 400 mg Hepatitis Tablet is an antiviral medication. It is used along with other medications for the treatment of chronic hepatitis C virus (HCV) infection. Don’t skip any doses or finish the full course of treatment even if you feel better.
It should be taken with food, preferably at a fixed time. If you miss a dose, you may take it as soon as possible. However, if it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose or go back to your regular schedule. Do not double the dose.
It has fewer side effects as compared to other similar medicines, like fatigue, headache, nausea, insomnia (difficulty sleeping), and anemia (low red blood cell count).
USES OF SOFOVIR TABLET :
- Chronic hepatitis C virus (HCV) infection
SIDE EFFECTS OF SOFOVIR TABLET :
- Ulcers or white spots in the mouth
- Lower back pain
- Decreased appetite
- Muscle pain and cramps
Missed Dose :
If a dose of Sofovir 400 mg Tablet is missed, you may take the dose as soon as you remember it. If it almost time for the next dose, then skip the missed dose. Don’t double the dose to make up for the missed one.
Seek emergency medical treatment or/and contact the doctor in case of an overdose.
HOW TO USE SOFOVIR TABLET :
Take this tablet in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush, or break it.
Quick Tips :
- Sofovir 400mg Tablet is used along with other medications for the treatment of chronic hepatitis C virus (HCV) infection.
- Do not skip any doses and finish the full course of treatment even if you feel better.
- It has fewer side effects compared to other similar medications.
- Take it with food, preferably at the same time every day.
- You will usually need to take this medicine every day for either 12 or 24 weeks.
- It may cause fatigue, dizziness, and blurred vision. Don’t drive or do anything requiring concentration until you know how it affects you.
- Do not stop taking Sofovir 400mg Tablet without your doctor’s advice.
Sofosbuvir tablets 400 mg Hepatitis
To Read More From Us = Click Here
To Visit Our Second Site = Click Here