Sorafenib 200 mg (Soranib) :
Sorafenib 200 mg Anti Cancer Medicine is used in the treatment of certain types of cancers of the liver, kidney, and thyroid. It may be also used to treat other conditions, as determined by the doctor.
Soranib Tablet belongs to the class of medicines known as tyrosine kinase inhibitors. It prevents cancer cells from growing. This stops the spread of cancer cells in the body. It often causes fatigue, diarrhea, hair loss, weight loss, and rash. However, it is important that you continue to receive the medicine. Do not stop taking this tablet without first checking with your doctor.
This medicine may decrease blood sugar levels so, it is important to monitor the blood sugar levels regularly. A regular blood test is required to check your blood cells along with kidney, liver and heart function during treatment with this medicine. It is very important to use effective contraception to avoid getting pregnant or fathering a child during treatment. The duration of the treatment with these tablets is decided by your doctor depending upon your disease.
USES OF SORANIB TABLET :
- Liver cancer
- Kidney cancer
- Thyroid cancer
SIDE EFFECTS OF SORANIB TABLET :
- Loss of appetite
- Abdominal pain
- Hair loss
- Weight loss
- Painful blisters on hands and feet
HOW TO USE SORANIB TABLET :
Take this tablet in the dose and duration as advised by your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it.
Quick Tips :
- Take it without food, or with a low-fat meal and a full glass of water.
- Take it at the same time every day to maintain consistent levels in your body.
- Women who could get pregnant should use a reliable method of contraception to prevent pregnancy while taking this medicine.
- Your doctor may regularly monitor your blood pressure while you are taking this medicine.
- Inform your doctor if you get a skin rash, or any pain, swelling, and redness of your hands and feet while you are taking this medicine.
Soranib Anti Cancer Medicine
To Read More From Us = Click Here
To Visit Our Second Site = Click Here