Tenofovir disoproxil (Viraday) :
Tenofovir disoproxil tablet is a combination medicine used for the treatment of human immunodeficiency virus (HIV) infections. This tablet is not a cure for HIV; it only prevents the virus from multiplying in your body. Monitoring of liver function or kidney function can be necessary while receiving this medicine based on the clinical condition. This tablet is not recommended for use in patients less than 12 years of age.
Side effects :
Major & minor side effects for Viraday Tablet:-
- Chest pain
- Cough or hoarseness
- Fever or chills
- Painful or burning urination
- Pale skin
- Abdominal pain
- Joint pain
- Weight loss
- Passing gas
- Itching and skin rash
- Pain in the lower back and side
Missed Dose :
Take the missed dose as soon as you remember. Skip the missed dose if it is almost time for your next scheduled dose. Don’t use extra medicine to make up for the missed dose.
General Instructions :
Take this medicine exactly as instructed by the doctor. Do not take in larger or smaller quantities than recommended. Ensure that proper hygiene measures are adopted. Complete the course of treatment to prevent the spread of the infection. Close monitoring of liver function and kidney function can be necessary while receiving this medicine based on the clinical condition.
Quick Tips :
- Viraday Tablet is a combination of three medicines that slows down or stops the progression of HIV infections.
- Skipping doses increases the risk of treatment failure. Make sure that you take all your doses at the correct time.
- Viraday Tablet may cause dizziness or sleepiness. Don’t drive and don’t do anything requiring concentration until you know how it affects you.
- Viraday Tablet can cause birth defects. Use effective contraception while taking Viraday Medicine and 12 weeks after stopping it.
Tenofovir disoproxil tablet HIV
To Read More From Us = Click Here
To Visit Our Second Site = Click Here